Dropping by and saying hi to old friends

Ryu

Post by Ryu »

Hey guys! How are things? Remember me? Just wondering what you guys were doing.. Sure been a long time. Still enjoying uo? Anyway,my gamedays are over.. been there done that kind of thing :)  goodluck ;)

Max Wulf
Visionary

Post by Max Wulf »

Heya!!
Sure has been a long time.

Some of us still play UO (some more than others :p ) but were still going strong. Into lots of other games alos (DAoC, AO, AC, EQ etc) and of course anything to come :)

Hope things are well with you, and as for game days being over there will always be a little kid inside all of us ;) .. your gaming instinct will escape again soon im sure, when it does you know where we are!!
-= Max =-

WoW:
Callous - Undead Mage
Garry - Orc Hunter

Post by Guest »

Hi Ryu! I often wonder how things are with you :) I bet Frarc would love to say hello too. I'm still in UO, probably will stay as long as my friends do <g>

Post by Guest »

Hi Ryu my old Friend!!, or should i say Zanir :D , its great to see you.

Yup I'm still in UO,hehe i'm a addict!! How could i ever forget my neighbour and friend that helped us looking for a spot for our very first house :)

You where the nices PK off all times :) well for me anyway :p .UO lost a great person and PvP'er when you left.

I'm sure my brother would love to see this message from you too.

And for leaving Uo *thinks* Only when servers go down,and still then they will have to come with a huge force to get me from it ;)

I hope all is well , it is great to hear from you :D
If you get ever get a crazy idea to come back , my housedoor is always open for you.

Take care my friend!