Disrespectful behavior

Ass Hole

Post by Ass Hole »

<font color='#000000'>Just the type of response i would expect from your guild &nbsp;:unclesam:

I shall hunt you all down &nbsp; :blues: &nbsp; with my guitar

and my &nbsp;:p &nbsp; :ghostface: &nbsp;:unclesam: &nbsp;:blues: &nbsp;:laugh: &nbsp;:O &nbsp;:angry: &nbsp;:cool: &nbsp;??? &nbsp;:;): &nbsp;:p &nbsp;:) &nbsp;:( &nbsp;:D &nbsp;??? &nbsp;:cool: &nbsp;:unclesam: &nbsp;:blues: &nbsp;:angry: &nbsp;:;): &nbsp;:( &nbsp;:laugh: &nbsp;:ghostface: &nbsp;:blues: &nbsp;:unclesam:

Yeah you get the point fuckin noobs you all suck down with cw</font>

Antarion
Dean of Entropy

Post by Antarion »

<font color='#000000'>You tell us we are sucking but you are not even man enough to post with a "nick" we all recognize? Righto....

Please go back to where you came from.</font>
We have choices, some people choose to stand in the rain without and umbrella-thats what it means to live free.

-Unknown

Dareth Darksbane
Scholar

Post by Dareth Darksbane »

<font color='#000000'>I currently don't have a character of such a level as to participate (or disrupt) any type of RvR activity, but I have a serious question to the orignal poster. . .

How, pray tell, when you come across a battle in the frontier or on the battlegrounds, are you supposed to be able to tell that a "duel" is in progress instead of any ordinary, everyday battle?

From my previous visits to the frontier in the days when I had a character of high enough level to participate, and unless something has changed that I haven't seen on the Herald, there is no way to communicate with your realm enemies, and hesitation to stop and have a conversation with those of your own realm could easily result in the slaughter of your group.

I mean no disrespect to the original poster, but I think that my question has merit, and would like to know if he (she?) has a reasonable answer to it before I reach a level to participate in RvR activities.</font>
"The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him." -- G.K. Chesterton

Currently Playing WoW: Cenarion Circle, wishing I had access to the Euro Servers so I could join you guys

Mart
Farmer of Stars

Post by Mart »

<font color='#8D38C9'>All I can say is good job I was on Holiday because I for one dont hold back when someone slanders My friends.

On the actual subject of Duels, you duel all you want, but should any Albion Guild ( Clan Wulf or not) come across Enemies within our realm then IMHO they should be killed, no if no buts.

And as for using IRC to talk to enemies that again IMHO is a form of cheating. Mythic made the game so you cannot talk to enemy realms but by doing so your breaking the Rules.

If you want to practice RvR, then do so but do it in the field.

Also a question : If we came across you in a fight, lets say an 8 on 8, then we see another 8 Enemies approching you should we watch and see if they hold back, send a tell and ask if your duelling, or kill the enemy? &nbsp; Oppps too late your dead!</font>

"Don't be dismayed at good-byes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again. And meeting again, after moments or lifetimes, is certain for those who are friends."

Iggi

Post by Iggi »

<font color='#000000'>Hi, Iam from Black Guard we are a small guild of just Friends on kay and stumbled upon your website through the Hearld. In refrence to dueling on the frontier.... do you realize that even if you went to the Midgard frontier They will treat the situation the same as albion would.... Iam in RL in the Military and what you would call an armsman in RL ( Ground pounder USMC) If i find the enemy in anyway shape or form Commnicating with any member of my platoon... Ladies and Gentle man Thats Called Treason,Espionage,and many other Capitla crimes that are punishible by death in the Articles of War and the UCMJ. These Laws that Soliders still follow today were written in Sparta Before the Roman Empire .... If Mythic wants to keep true to heart they would care if other guilds went in there and wiped the enemy and the possible the guild responsible for this act.</font>

Brax
Grandmaster Starfarmer

Post by Brax »

<font color='#0000FF'>WooHoo Iggi. &nbsp; Thanks for the support /cheer Black Guard. &nbsp;We too are a relatively small guild of friends. &nbsp;Many here have been together for several years across many different games. &nbsp;Cheers to you and your guild. I hope we run into each other soon.

Braqsus the Cleric
Or any version of Brax**** online</font>

Vissor
Initiate

Post by Vissor »

<font color='#000000'>your right. rp`s should be gatherd in the battlegrounds but i don`t see a problem in lol lvl duels :P</font>
Vissor - Scout and Tailor<br>Macsima Payne - Infiltrator<br>Nikc - Sorcerer

Antarion
Dean of Entropy

Post by Antarion »

<font color='#000000'>Very good post Iggi *cheers*
Pretty much sums it all up.</font>
We have choices, some people choose to stand in the rain without and umbrella-thats what it means to live free.

-Unknown

Aislinn

Post by Aislinn »

Hi =)

I am also a TSO member and no I am not going to slander disrespect or jump on anyone.Honestly tho the game was desighned for all forms of RVR combat.And no it isnt a RL combat zone.Truthfully I dont care for dueling and I am one who kills any enemy as I pass be in duels or jus in my line of sight. I dont look around to see if my realm is dueling I jus go into auto kill mode=)But pvp is also a form of the game.Truth be told we all play the game to have fun.Be it rvr pve or dueling(they are all part of the game)and none of them are cheating.
But all I wanted to ask after stumbling over these boards is OMG read what some of u have said......Because truth be told these are not just charactors in a game they are real life people playing them...and wether u like one way of combat or not ...or someone breaks up your duels....RESPECT each other not slander
And If one person says something dont hold a entire guild accountable
And I can honestly say these guys are very good guys but like most maybe shoot off a little fast when angered ;)

No Ill will intended from me to anyone in this forum. Just got a little sick to the stomach and wanted to add my 2 cents on how I felt this was handled by all =(

I wish you all the best =)

Aislinn :wub:
Aisheals :wub:
sania :wub:
karmasais :wub:
Aislinns :wub:

Aislinn

Post by Aislinn »

^^^ sorry not all but some on both sides ;)

And plz excuse typos etc use to haveing a chance to go back and correct errors ;)

:ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

Padeu
Scribe

Post by Padeu »

Hi Aislinn,

As you might already have discovered our public forum is not the most active part of our guild website ;)
The post you responded to was from from exactly 1 year ago :D

At this stage most CW have left DAOC for other games (SWG) and the few left of us joined either Order of the Rose-Croix or Sin.

In the mean a lot of kisses and hugs have crossed between TSO and CW.
:wub:

All the best to you and TSO and hope to see you ingame ^_^
In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice; In practice, there is

Aislinn

Post by Aislinn »

Ok I feel like a tard for not reading date ;)

And plz say hi in game =)