Hello!

Gamling the grey

Post by Gamling the grey »

<font color='#000000'>To any that remember me on UO! I was a member of CW about 3 years ago and have many good memories of the hunts we had together! Hope you are all keeping well.

From the old horseback archer! :)</font>

The Hawk Family
Grandmaster Starfarmer

Post by The Hawk Family »

<font color='#348781'><span style='color:teal'> :O What a pleasent surprise to hear from you after all this time Gamling The Grey  :O  
How is life with you now adays then ? Do you still play any online games or ?
:) Take care of yourself now Old Wulfie :)</span></font>

Pog
Scribe

Post by Pog »

<font color='#000000'>Of course we remember you :)
Really nice to hear from you after such a long time, now get online, order DAOC (US version) and come and join us :)</font>
ARSE <br><br>Pog>> Inf<br>Pogdot>> Cabbie

Grimwart
Motor Mouth

Post by Grimwart »

<font color='#000000'>Heya Gamling! Good to hear from you again :)</font>
World Of Warcraft - Runetotem(EU)
Grimwart - Orc Warrior, Armoursmith and Master Angler
Grim - Undead Rogue
Grimfire - Troll Mage
Grimfix - Troll Priest

Gamling the grey

Post by Gamling the grey »

<font color='#000000'>Well Hawk, when i left UO, i played Everquest for 2 years. Had enough of that and not played any online games for the past year, but have just reactivated my UO account and have met back up with Sting. Been talking with the frarc brothers on icq and hope to meet up with the Frarc that still plays UO soon!
Hope to see afew others too and really looking forward to it!
Gaming plans for the future.......sorry Pog but it wont be Daoc.....the next one for me will be Star Wars Galaxies, to be a Bounty hunter and work for Jabba the Hutt! Anyone else planning on SWG? ???</font>

The Hawk Family
Grandmaster Starfarmer

Post by The Hawk Family »

<font color='#348781'><span style='color:teal'>If you want Gamling, I can send you the ICQ# of Clan Wulf people still playing Ultima Online, that might help you get back in the sadle again a bit faster, Airmid is now adays Acting Guild Mistress since Max have had too much RL work to be able to play anything at all.

The Hawk Family</span></font>

JD
Motor Mouth

Post by JD »

<font color='#000000'>make sure to stay in touch Gamlin, Im pretty sure CW will be in SWG</font>
If brute force doesnt solve your problems, you are not using enough of it.