SWG

Acuas

Post by Acuas »

<font color='#000000'>Hiya folks,

Just thought I would drop a quick post to see if you guys and gals will be playing SWG :)

'Order of the Rose-Croix' has set up home on the Radiant server (although not the 'unofficial' UK server, we would prefer a little less busy UK peak).

Drop in and say hi :)

Happy hunting!

Acuas Templar
ORC Grand Master</font>

Tara Windsong
WulfLady

Post by Tara Windsong »

<font color='#000000'>Hiya Acuas!

Clan Wulf has settled on Starsider, the inofficial roleplaying server, and we're having a great time! Will make sure to drop by Radiant and look for you :) What are you character names?

CW on Starsider:

Deveron (Grimwart)
Zyrcis
Nomad (Nherzul)
Mimer
Kiribee (Meniel)
Kamithra
Vyctor
Baja'mar (Kiethor)
Tara-Lyn

See you in a galaxy far far away! *waves*</font>
OOM - does NOT mean Out Of Mobs ...

Your mind is like a parachute ... it only works if it's open.

ESO - Elder Scrolls Online - EU server

Sirian Wulfthorn - Dragonknight tank
Rhuadh gro-Tar - Necromancer DD
Tanari Finvarra - Warden DD
and as usual a lot more ;)

Grimwart
Motor Mouth

Post by Grimwart »

<font color='#000000'>Hi Acuas, good to hear from you again :)
It looks like we started different servers :( But I guess we could all create alts and come and meet up some time on your server &nbsp;:D</font>
World Of Warcraft - Runetotem(EU)
Grimwart - Orc Warrior, Armoursmith and Master Angler
Grim - Undead Rogue
Grimfire - Troll Mage
Grimfix - Troll Priest

The Hawk Family
Grandmaster Starfarmer

Post by The Hawk Family »

<font color='#348781'><span style='color:teal'>You could of course pack your bags and come and join us on Starsider, we do plan to try and build a player made city there. And all types of characters would be well taken care off. Shops, Cantinas, Hospitals and and and and and :)

:vader:
Meniel in DAoC
Kiribee in SWG</span></font>

Acuas

Post by Acuas »

<font color='#000000'>Well, we have the following playing so far, although some peeps are still waiting for their copy :)

Me (Acuas)
Wivelrod (Wivelrod)
Skarra (Youch)
Dem (Demeju)
Oobilon (Ashes)
Kantrell (Kantrell/Konnor)
Darwin (Fletcher)
Nazzir (Nazzir)
Onneyka (Onneyka)
Mu (Bragwane)
Nion (Hanzen)

I knew I should have posted a couple of weeks ago, but forgot. &nbsp;We could have then arranged to be on the same server :) &nbsp;Silly me :P</font>

Grimwart
Motor Mouth

Post by Grimwart »

<font color='#000000'>You named your character 'me'? I always use that name :(</font>
Grim - Undead Rogue
Grimfire - Troll Mage
Grimfix - Troll Priest

Tara Windsong
WulfLady

Post by Tara Windsong »

<font color='#000000'>Acuas, it would be really great if we could play on the same server but I know it's tough to move once you've started to level up and found a place you could call home.

Speaking of which: yesterday we started to build up the first traces of what soon will be Wulf City on a fantastic plateau northeast of Mos Entha on Tatooine. Our first thoughts were: Geez, if ORC were here they could settle right here with us and we could have a great city going together :)

I really hope we can manage to meet again sometime somewhere!

Oh, and Grim? Pls change your sig ... it's getting embarrasing *blushes over and over again*</font>
OOM - does NOT mean Out Of Mobs ...

Your mind is like a parachute ... it only works if it's open.

ESO - Elder Scrolls Online - EU server

Sirian Wulfthorn - Dragonknight tank
Rhuadh gro-Tar - Necromancer DD
Tanari Finvarra - Warden DD
and as usual a lot more ;)

Acuas

Post by Acuas »

<font color='#000000'>haha - Grim :) &nbsp;Well, then we wouldn't be able to play on the same server with the same name!!

I think we're pretty settled on Radiant. &nbsp;A couple of our members suggested that we may move if we both move to a new unpopulated server, but not to an already populated server. &nbsp;I guess you guys are settled in too :)

It would be fun to be on the same server, however I should have posted a couple of weeks ago - then we could have organised something :(

Oh well, if we stay on Radiant, you're more than welcome to come on over with any alts and join the crew :)</font>

Acuas

Post by Acuas »

<font color='#000000'>Oh, if we don't manage to hook up in SWG - keep us posted on the next game (sheesh, talking about the next game already - hehe) and we'll try and organise a bit better :)</font>

Grimwart
Motor Mouth

Post by Grimwart »

<font color='#000000'>Have they announced a release date for SWG II yet? &nbsp;:p</font>
Grim - Undead Rogue
Grimfire - Troll Mage
Grimfix - Troll Priest