hello and goodbuy

Copoarte

Post by Copoarte »

Well unfortunately i wont be on for a while due to being in the military i have to move  to my new duty station  
this post is mostly for llew since hes the only one i know from albs  
but ive havent really seen you guys out in emain and im kinda wondering where you guys are at i was really hoping to rvr aginst some of you o well there will come a time  
ill be offline for about a month so ya wont see my  name out there for a bit (like  ya even seen it  before lol) been camping midguards portal keep in yggdra forest (great place for rps)  but ill be back soon prolly mid june then ill be able to stomp some more arse and i hope to see more wulfs out there when i come back

ps
maybe we can do a guild vs guild  tourny sometime  i know my guys would be up for it

Grimwart
Motor Mouth

Post by Grimwart »

Most of our RvR is done on Euro time, so maybe you won't have seen much of us unless you get on early. I've seen your name a few times in the last few weeks, but pretty rarely - I guess we are mostly on at different times.

Enjoy your break and see you again soon!
World Of Warcraft - Runetotem(EU)
Grimwart - Orc Warrior, Armoursmith and Master Angler
Grim - Undead Rogue
Grimfire - Troll Mage
Grimfix - Troll Priest

Llew
Seer

Post by Llew »

As soon as I return from Hawaii I plan on doing much more RvR as time permits.  When on the road and at Yorktown I am not able to do much in the way of RvR because my notebook does not support that much action.  Either I freeze up and get dead or just simply crash.  Either way it is no fun so I just avoid RvR when on the road.  Maybe I need to upgrade my notebook since I seem to be on the road so much lately.

That is one sure way to insure I do not go on anymore trips.  put out a large wad of cash for a Notebook.  If I do not buy one I will be gone all the time  :)
Dave's (Llew) WoW Characters

EU: Runetotem Server

Llew: Tauren Hunter
Airdrigh: Undead Frost Mage
Silverhands: Undead Rogue

US: Garona Server

Silverhands: Night Elf Hunter
Airdrigh: Human Mage

JD
Motor Mouth

Post by JD »

Actually we did meet once in Cruachan gorge. You ran into 4 of us, so it was a short meeting.
If brute force doesnt solve your problems, you are not using enough of it.