Pog, our friend

Alpha

Post by Alpha »

=( this is a very sad time indeed. I'm sorry Pog's wife and daughter. He was something else while I talk'd to him in game. There was so much laughter and fun while me and him would roam about in daoc. I can't believe how this world can make a 180* and punch you right in the face. My prayers go out to your family pog. rip friend

Rienharth Riker

Post by Rienharth Riker »

I don't know what to say. I can't say I knew Pog like you all did, but I did have the chance to run with him a few time a long time ago in Emain. Was a great guy, it's truly a shame. My thoughts and prayers are with his family.

Stormswinger

Post by Stormswinger »

sad day it is.
i have alot of great memories..then it comes
to Pog..he was always full of energy..and kind and careing person in many ways.

im going to miss him very much

my thoughts and prays goes to his fwife and daughter

rest in peace my friend
u will always be remeberd as the great person u are

Stormy

Rockmaster

Post by Rockmaster »

I'm as lost for words as I'm always going to be, I just wanted to wish you the greatest of sympathies in dealing with this.

Pog was a great guy, and will be remembered from all sides as a fighter, the way he fought on was incredible and I'm just glad to say I knew him.

Best wishes to his wife and daughter also. I wish you the best of luck from now on.

Rockmaster
Eltharion
Bride

GM Order of the Rose-Croix.

Kalmia

Post by Kalmia »

I was so sorry to hear of Pog's illness - I have seen him ingame many times and then he joined our guild and immediately we all felt comfortable with him. He will be missed.

I cannot begin to imagine how his family must be feeling and I pray that they get all the support they need at the terrible time.

Rest In Peace Pog

Kalmia

Officer Order of the Rose-Croix

Jyjar

Post by Jyjar »

There isn't really much I can add on to what these wonderful people have already stated. Although I didn't know Pog personally, his banter in guild chat was always welcome and he always brought out a laugh or two in me. This leads me to believe, that he is a wonderful man and one that will greatly be missed. My love, prayers, and condolences go out to Pog's Family. It's a very sad day whenever we lose a friend, but I'm sure he's not fighting any battles anymore. Again I'm very sorry to hear this news. My prayers go out to his family and friends. :(

Jyjar

Officer- Order of the Rose Croix.

Prop

Post by Prop »

Hey. Im amazingly shocked, I would like to pass my comiserations towards his young daughter, and towards his widow. It was a real shock reading about it on the camelotvault, because it was only a short while ago taht we last spoke about his daughter, and how well things are going.... It just doesnt seem right that this has happened, he was so friendly and very helpful.

R.I.P Pog Wulf, you will be dearly míssed.

Post by Guest »

hrm condolences, not comiserations.... Sorry im not thinking perfectly straight.

Rushy

Post by Rushy »

Sleep well friend.

Natisha

Post by Natisha »

I am so sorry to hear... I thought he was doing well with his fight with cancer...
But never did I think he would pass away so suddenly...
Although I did not know him very well... I'm for sure he was a great guy from my exp with chatting with him, even for mere of minutes in groups and what not.
RIP Pog... and best of hope to his Daughter and Wife.

Acuas

Post by Acuas »

I was really sorry to hear about this :( Pog was always friendly and a great friend to our guild. My heart goes out to his family and his friends.

Sleep well Pog.

Post by Guest »

You are truely missed

Mygwen

Post by Guest »

I'm very sad to hear to this :( my best wishes go to his friends and family.

Demeju
Order of the Rose-Croix

Stephen Holt (Octubious P

Post by Stephen Holt (Octubious P »

I just wanted to express my heart felt sympathy to the Family and Friends of "Pog", he was a honorable adversary and this world is a darker place without him. May God Bless him, and my thoughts and prayers go out to his loved ones.

/salute

Octubious Prime (Firby-BM; 3L6)
Hibernia - Kay
Touel Alfar; Elite Officer

coloan

Post by coloan »

I havent played DAoC for 18 months and just heard the news, i'm shatterd

Pog was one of the good guys, always had time for people and always ready to help

Stay lucky up there bud