Problem with one of your guildys

Shotz (Sovereign)

Post by Shotz (Sovereign) »

Hello, my name is Tearzfall/Shotz.  I am Co Guild Leaders with Masta of Sovereign.  I have a problem with one of your guildys names Excitable, she was attacking our guild in Alliance chat saying that we dont group with anyone except our own and such forth.  Masta adv her to take it back and to leave that sort of talk out of alliance and she refused too.  This does not make me to happy that you have members who would do this and take no action.  I am bringing this up to whomever I can to make sure it doesnt happen again.  If you need to contact me you can at [email protected]

Post by Guest »

Maybe  you  should look in  your own back yard  first..  Your   (Sovereign )  guildies were  recruiting only sov players  for gob  group,  when I asked in /AS  I was  told by  sovereign, that  sovereign  come  first,  all other alliance ppl  come 2nd
 my  friend, i think it is ME, who has a problem  with  YOUR GUILD s attitude...............Unless of  course, you  dont know  about  this...maybe   you  shopuld investigate