New in Clan Wulf.

Tf
Initiate

New in Clan Wulf.

Post by Tf »

Hello.

My name is Thomas, and i am very interrested in becoming a member of Clan Wulf in World of Warcraft. I have got some information and stuff, from one of your members, Dhala, who directed me here. The point and way of playing in clan wulf is the way i like, and the reason for why i am searching for a new guild. I've been in another guild called The Reaver Covenant, but i leaved it, because of personal reasons. I play as a Night Elf Hunter, and mostely is able to find in Goldshire. i'm used to play in parties, and helping/supporting other players.
Some day we could party or something, but just add me as a friend, and we'll see.

I hope i sound to be an acceptable member of Clan Wulf, and i hope to get a reply or/either meet u in the game.

Hope for a reply.

Thomas/Tf
Hey.
My name is Thomas, and i'm playing World Of Warcraft Open Beta, and i'll play the european edition when it'll be out...

:-)

Tara Windsong
WulfLady

Post by Tara Windsong »

Greetings Thomas! Nice to hear you are interested in joining us and the best way to do this is meet us in game, group, hunt, talk, have fun and see if the way we are is the way you like it and - of course - vice versa ;)

Looking forward to meeting you soon! My toons in WoW are either Taramis or Aerhyn so feel free to contact me.

*waves*
OOM - does NOT mean Out Of Mobs ...

Your mind is like a parachute ... it only works if it's open.

ESO - Elder Scrolls Online - EU server

Sirian Wulfthorn - Dragonknight tank
Rhuadh gro-Tar - Necromancer DD
Tanari Finvarra - Warden DD
and as usual a lot more ;)