Good god!

exmember
Initiate

Good god!

Post by exmember »

I finally after 4 years found a way into this forum.

I was sungazer---I never left CW but CW seemed to leave me.

I have the T-shirt and the Mugs.

I am still on UO drachs and am an Elder of EK Guild.

I miss good friends like

Kiethor

Inoxi famaily
remember your stripper in your tavern?

And of course my very good mate--Hawk family. The only guy of CW that actually made an effort to be friendly to us noobs.

Oh OK and you Maxie--:)

I had a few ppl friended to my house to use my lockpicking chests such ar Tara and others--forgive me but my age impairs my memory.

I saw a new frarc in Skara Brae a few days ago but could never get an answer from them in or out of game so why try now? have had recent discussions with Seth. Who did give a damn about new members and tried to help a lot.

Sorry--did not mean this to be sour grapes and never intended it so to be. But hell I did leave UO cus of you lot.

I sold up on UO some 2 years ago as I had lost my guild and had nowhere to go.

I returned

I joined EK---What a nice bunch of ppl--I am back with new-4 year old accounts that are not mine so started afresh--Got me a castle and some damn good chars after 13 months play--Could not use the chars on the accounts--anyways they were on a Yankee shard.

I hope this message finds you all in good health and humour and wish you all well.

Any of you that still play UO on Drachs as it seems CW don`t can ICQ me on 12263938.

GM of my guild is borric many will know him.

Of all of you I do miss Hawks who was a really nice bloke apart from the fact that he liked sailing and I like Cars.

But I will say one thing and that is that I found CW to be a bit clique and apart from the ppl I mentioned not many wanted to befriend me--NP their loss not mine. But I may have become a pain in the arse cus I finally found I could not access forum so left game.

Nitey nite all.

Not initially intended to be a slur but it became so as you guys hurt me in the most direct way by letting me into guild and then totally ignoring me.

I think this was my last plea for help entitled--unable to log in. :-

http://www.clanwulf.de/boards/viewtopic.php?t=22

The Hawk Family
Grandmaster Starfarmer

Post by The Hawk Family »

Hi Terry :D I actually thought you stopped playing completetly, really nice to see you again mate. I wrote an ICQ to you, so go there and have a looksee.

I'm sure Antarion or any of the admins on this board will add you to the board so you can get in the Member Forum. They might need an email address or so so they can send your login details, so leave it here, or send Antarion a message.
Really good to see you again mate :D

/Daniel
Aka The Hawk Family

Antarion
Dean of Entropy

Post by Antarion »

Haven't seen you in quite a while *remembers the good old UO times*...

Just drop this nick and register another one with a valid email adress, drop me a pm along with that nickname and i'll set you up. :)

-Torsten
We have choices, some people choose to stand in the rain without and umbrella-thats what it means to live free.

-Unknown

Max Wulf
Visionary

Post by Max Wulf »

Yo!

Sorry you feel so upset that people left UO, and more importantly that you felt we ignored you :(

Life been hectic for me at least, moving jobs and house, never being online but tied to a PC have taken its toll on my online life.
But I still play UO, something about that game that canont yet be replaced :)
Say Hi to Borric for me, and Seth .. He always seems to be going to work when Im just logging in so we never catch each other in game :(

As Ant said, getting you acces to the boards (which admittedly did go through a move, and if we didnt manage to get the information of it to you I can apologise .. we didnt intentionally move the whole board just to get away from you :p) is easy .. just keep pestering us :)
-= Max =-

WoW:
Callous - Undead Mage
Garry - Orc Hunter

Mart
Farmer of Stars

Post by Mart »

Wow mate Long time no see great to see you back

"Don't be dismayed at good-byes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again. And meeting again, after moments or lifetimes, is certain for those who are friends."

exmember
Initiate

Post by exmember »

Cool--I see the old folks are still home then-- :D

Antarion, I am and always want to only be sungazer :D and as I used my e-mail addie to get in here I get this :-

Sorry, but that e-mail address is already registered to a user.
Sorry, but this username has already been taken.

So you have the correct username as sungazer and now because I am soooo stupid I have used my correct e-mail as this poster.

Damn--It does not get any easier as you get older.

Max Wulf
Visionary

Post by Max Wulf »

Check your ICQ :p
I reset the sungazer account password for you, but just in case you should see it in a private message (at the top of the board!)
-= Max =-

WoW:
Callous - Undead Mage
Garry - Orc Hunter