WoW release

Kelanthor
Initiate

WoW release

Post by Kelanthor »

Hi there,

Ransil here from the current WoW beta. Kept the 'Kelanthor' handle from my EQ days as trying to remember different names for different boards is just tooooo confusing! :D

I've no official capacity in Order of The Rose-Croix, but the discussion there has already started on how to select a server for WoW release a week on Friday. Just wondered if the same is happening here, or is it all going on in the private forums?

Hopefully, thoughts will be exchanged so that we all end up on the same server to enable us to share a chat channel.

Really enjoying hunting with you all in WoW, as well as bugging you for various tradeskill supplies! If you think retail will be different, you're going to be sadly disappointed.... :razz:
Kelanthor, 55 Druid
Xartiss, 51 Monk
Grukkaa, 10 Druid

"It's only the giving that makes you what you are..."

Bevan
Grandmaster Starfarmer

Post by Bevan »

Hi Ransil, Hograd from the WoW beta here

I've no official capacity either, though CW isn't really structured that way. We have had discussions on server selection and I see no harm in posting it here (below). We are definately planning to play on the same server as ORC and we've decided to go Horde (PvE) :)

I'm sure there'll be further discussions to confirm/agree servers this coming week either here, ORC forums (most of us visit those too) or in game :)

Quote:
The rule to remember: 7 is the magic number. 'G' is the magic letter (cos it's the seventh letter)

If servers have 'names' (like US live) then select the ENGLISH PvE server with a name beginning with G. If there is more then one PvE server starting with the letter G then pick the one that is first alphabetically. If there are no PvE servers starting with letter G then work down the alphabet H,I,J,K etc til there is one and pick that.

If servers are identified by 'numbers' (like US beta) then pick the ENGLISH PvE server with the number 7, or if there is no number 7 PvE (or if number 7 is a PvP server), then choose the next number that is a PvE server 8,9,10 etc.

vold
Initiate

WoW Euro release

Post by vold »

Hey folks!

Another Hi from a member of the Order of the Rose-Croix!

I've met some of you in the past in DAOC and more recently in WoW US beta, and am looking forward to seeing you all in WoW Euro! :D

See you all real soon.
Vold,

a.k.a. Voldus, WoW US Retail Thadgar, 29th Lvl Undead Priest

Max Wulf
Visionary

Post by Max Wulf »

Hi vold!
You probably only ever saw me in passing in DAoC (I didnt play it for long, life was kinda hectic :p).
Just wanted to say Awesome Bruce Lee page .. one of my favourite C64 games .. and being able to play it again .. ahh the memories
-= Max =-

WoW:
Callous - Undead Mage
Garry - Orc Hunter

Mafti
Motor Mouth

Post by Mafti »

played it on the zx spectrum :)

after finishing the game for the 3rd time and plenty of lives left, i thought...
i quit :)
Imagination is more important than knowledge... - A.E.

Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read. - G.M.