joining CW

Aemuth
Scribe

joining CW

Post by Aemuth »

Hey All,

My name is Bastiaan and im from Rotterdam, The Netherlands. Like you probaly already have heard from Luqu i would like to join CW. It was Luqu who got my playing Wow, i've been knowing her for a few years now talking to her on msn and icq. When i'm online i usually group up with one of her alts. We also have been in instances together, sometimes with other CW members like Thorsten.
I've been playing WoW for a few months now and my main character is named Aemuth, a lvl 38 Druid, i also got some alts a lvl 21 warlock (Cyrn) and a lvl 16 warrior (Nrydogar). But i like playing with Aemuth the most.
So i would like to ask you all to group up with me sometimes so you would get to know me better. I'm always in for SM since i still want that Illusionary Rod from Aecanist Doan :)

Well see you on Wow,

Greetings,
Bastiaan

Max Wulf
Visionary

Post by Max Wulf »

Hiya Bastiaan!
If I manage to catch you online sometime I'll be up for a hunt to SM .. still have a few quests to finish there .. Ill add Aemuth to my friends list and introduce myself in game (characters name is 'Callous').

Cya in game!
-= Max =-

WoW:
Callous - Undead Mage
Garry - Orc Hunter

Antarion
Dean of Entropy

Post by Antarion »

Oooh.... SM :p

I do have some quests there left open as well. Count me in, well Sherazarde that is :)

-Torsten
We have choices, some people choose to stand in the rain without and umbrella-thats what it means to live free.

-Unknown

Thorsten
Grandmaster Starfarmer

Post by Thorsten »

No quests open, but ill join when i'm on...
for old times sake.....;)

btw when are you planning to become a big boy....?
are you gonna beat me in leveling the upcoming weeks?

gr Thorsten

Antarion
Dean of Entropy

Post by Antarion »

Honestly *i* am not in a hurry to become 60 fast. I am more the ocassional player,
its simply more fun for me :)

-Torsten
We have choices, some people choose to stand in the rain without and umbrella-thats what it means to live free.

-Unknown

Aemuth
Scribe

Post by Aemuth »

After 6 times i finally got the Illusionary Rod, thanks to luqu :)

But i'm still in for the instance since i still have some quests there. And of course i'm willing to help getting that amazing rod for someone else too.