Hi to Clan Wulf!

Scarangurth
Initiate

Hi to Clan Wulf!

Post by Scarangurth »

Hi!

Sorry for running into your forums like this, but I just wanted to say hi to you guys, although I do not know all of you....

I must say I'm a big fan of your guild, all the people I meet are ever so friendly and I love being in a group with any of you guys! Keep up this wonderful guild!

Special /wave to Naylin and Neeala! Let's meet up again soon.

See you ingame! I'm hunter Scarangûrth on Runetotem, often seen dwelling the streets of Orgrimmar. If you need anything, or wanna say hi send me a tell.

Leah
Scribe

Post by Leah »

Hiya!

Never say sorry for such a nice posting! :D

A very nice greeting back to you!

Leahna

Mafti
Motor Mouth

Post by Mafti »

hi there :)

i need arcane crystals, u got them by any chance? :D

and where from dutchie-land are u coming from?
Imagination is more important than knowledge... - A.E.

Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read. - G.M.

Thorsten
Grandmaster Starfarmer

Post by Thorsten »

me too - i need those crystals too..

end still my driver's licence:(

grS
green and stupid...? - huh!?

Scarangurth
Initiate

Post by Scarangurth »

Hi again =)

Don't seem to have a big stock of arcane crystals lying about, but I work wonders with leather (Elemental LW). I will ask around tho if anyone I know has some spare.

I'm from the same place as Thorsten ... the beautiful city behind the dunes :wink: .

Scarangurth
Initiate

Post by Scarangurth »

Hello yet again =)

Our guild, Charlieboys Angels, would like to team up with you for raids into any place that you/us might need. Think it would be really nice to sort out something.

Of course we would be fully prepared to adhere to your raid rules.

As an officer of Charlieboys', I'd be your contact. I think at the time we have a number of regular raiders who are more than willing to set up a good alliance with your guild.

Although we are known to be a PvP-guild, a good number of us is actually more PvE oriented. For those people we are trying to set this up.

Please let me know how you think we could organise and if you require more info from me about our guild.

Look forward to your reply =)

Neeala
Scholar

Post by Neeala »

Hi again, nice to see ya :)

I think our boss lady Tara was already speaking with Charlie last week about this :D Sounds like it could be a lot of fun!

Guess I better keep trying to get to 60.

Take care and see ya soon
Nee

Wogroipl
Scribe

Post by Wogroipl »

Hi Scarangûrth (see, I remembered the alt-0251), I just heard that you already have access to our raid alliance section on these boards. I think we should make a topic there to discuss the layout of our alliance for future raiding.

See you soon :)

Woggie

Tara Windsong
WulfLady

Post by Tara Windsong »

Hiya again, Scar! Great to hear that Charlie made you contact person. Please feel free to contact me ingame (either as Shaitara or Daishana) so we talk about details. I would also love to get an officer from our allied guild, Order of the Rose-Croix, to the talk so we can start to plan when we are going to do our first raid (maybe a smaller one to warm up?) together :)

See you ingame soon!
OOM - does NOT mean Out Of Mobs ...

Your mind is like a parachute ... it only works if it's open.

ESO - Elder Scrolls Online - EU server

Sirian Wulfthorn - Dragonknight tank
Rhuadh gro-Tar - Necromancer DD
Tanari Finvarra - Warden DD
and as usual a lot more ;)

Scarangurth
Initiate

Post by Scarangurth »

Good idea! I'll whisper you so we can set up a little meeting to discuss the options =)

Also, warm up rounds sounds like a perfect plan! Will get us accustomed to each other's playing styles, tactics and raiding customs.

Thnx for the positive feedback and see you ingame soon!