Boo Wulfies

Lumpor
Scribe

Boo Wulfies

Post by Lumpor »

hey peeps,

long long time no speak.. Just realised i still have the URL (thanks to Jaer) for this site so i thought i'd log in and say hi again.

Some of you may recall Lumpor the Tauren Hunter from all that time ago. Well unfortunatly lumpor got deleted as he wasn't on my account he was on my Fiance's account and as she became more and more addicted to playing WoW i realised it was time to buy another PC another account and start all over again as i was never going to get to play him..

So i went out got the 2nd pc the new account and now have a lvl 60 mage and 51 Druid hehe.. Some of you may even have seen me around and not known it was me hehe..

Stagg lvl 60 Troll Frost mage
Staggem lvl 51 Tauren Feral Druid

i''m always online hehe as Grimwart can prob tell ya soooooo...... if ya need any help or need to fill that last slot on a raid and ya see me about don't hesitate to give me a shout.. i still remember my days as a Wulfie and still have the upper most respect for CW.

Well it's been awesome to have the chance to say hi again peeps and i hope to see ya'll in game

Take care all

Lumpz
Hey i'm lumpy it's all good

Mafti
Motor Mouth

Post by Mafti »

you are in another guild then?
Imagination is more important than knowledge... - A.E.

Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read. - G.M.

Lumpor
Scribe

Post by Lumpor »

I sure am.. i'm a member of Protector's of Chaos (PoC) My RL fiance and 3-4 of my friends are in PoC so it made sense to join them. Were a small guild when i joined but now WoW 200+ char's in the guild (60% Alts' tho)

it's all a good giggle
Hey i'm lumpy it's all good