Asking to come back

Lumpor
Scribe

Asking to come back

Post by Lumpor »

Hey Wulfies :)

Well i posted a little while ago saying hi again as it's been a long ole time since i was a member of CW. Back when i had my Main char as Lumpor my lvl 53 hunter i promised a friend of mine that when he started his guild i would join him and pass on my game knowledge and help him get his guild off it's feet. Well that didn't last long and before anyone knew it the guild had become one with The Protectors of Chaos (PoC). Now i have some RL friends in PoC so i was more than happy to join them. For personal reasons i myself don't feel i can be in PoC any longer and was really hoping that Clan Wulf had a space for me to bring in my new chars's.

Lumpor was my old char he had to be deleted due to me and my fiance only having the 1 WoW account and i offered to start again with a new char and to let her carry on with the char she had. We bought a 2nd PC got the 2nd account and Stagg was created and now Staggem

Stagg is a lvl 60 Frost/Arcane mage
Staggem is a lvl 52 Feral Druid (will respec to Resto should it be needed)

I'm a very regular player (just ask Jaer or Neeala) and if you recall i know both Jear and Neeala in RL.

if you have any question regarding me i'm sure Jaer will be more than happy to answer them for you. You can always ask me here and i'll be more than happy to answer them for you.

I do recall my time in CW and how much i enjoyed it and hope that not only can i bring myself to the guild but 2 chars that will be as much fun for you to have in the guild as it is for me to play them..

I am currently Still a member of PoC but they are aware that i am leaving the Guild and Karquo the GM knows my reasons.

I will post here as soon as i am no longer a member of PoC as i wish to say some goodbyes both in game and on their TS channel.

I hope that soon i can rejoin the ranks of the Wulfies.

Thanks for reading

Lumpy
Hey i'm lumpy it's all good

Tara Windsong
WulfLady

Post by Tara Windsong »

Hiya Lumpor! It's so great to hear from you ... and of course you confirmed what we all know: if you got infected with the Wulf-Virus once it lasts forever ;)

Of course you are welcome back! So what are you waiting for?

Btw ... good to have another waterboy around :P
OOM - does NOT mean Out Of Mobs ...

Your mind is like a parachute ... it only works if it's open.

ESO - Elder Scrolls Online - EU server

Sirian Wulfthorn - Dragonknight tank
Rhuadh gro-Tar - Necromancer DD
Tanari Finvarra - Warden DD
and as usual a lot more ;)

JD
Motor Mouth

Post by JD »

yummie icy water...
If brute force doesnt solve your problems, you are not using enough of it.

Lumpor
Scribe

Post by Lumpor »

Hmz good oole Conjoured Crystal Water.. Hehe Water boy indeed..

I have now had my reply from karquo (GM of PoC) and we are on the best of terms. I shall be leaving PoC this evening at which point i shall hope i can /w someone in game and get the invite.. I am going to REmake Lumpor at some point but don't know what he's going to be yet.

For the time being i have just the 2 chars to invite to the guild.

Any names that i can /w tonight when i'm looking for the invite??

Thanks

Mafti
Motor Mouth

Post by Mafti »

cannot help but i am curious why u leave that guild :)
Imagination is more important than knowledge... - A.E.

Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read. - G.M.

Lumpor
Scribe

Post by Lumpor »

without getting into it too much. I have RL mates in the Guild and it ended up being in the same guild as them has put a LOT of strain on our relationships and they are friends i don't want to lose over playing a game. So although i'll still raid with them in game and chat with them ingame (and obviously remain friends with them in RL) it's better that i'm not in the same guild as them as we were both pulling in different Directions and it caused many problems that actually got to the point where our friendships in RL were threatened.

At the end of the day friendships are by far more important to me than any game.

i hope you understand where i'm coming from there and that this answers the question for you if not a bit vague

JD
Motor Mouth

Post by JD »

just do a /who clan wulf almost every character in the guild is of officer rank.
I'll probably be online.

Also its usually wise to ignore anything Wrnach says, you can blame me in the highly unlikely event you missed anything important.
If brute force doesnt solve your problems, you are not using enough of it.

Lumpor
Scribe

Post by Lumpor »

DOH!! didn't make it online last night peeps all apologise RL got in the way as usual.

i'll be online from about 18:00gmt tonight and i'll be sending the .w to someone and i'll see you all in Gchat then

take care

lumpy