Can I join plz

Gobrot
Scholar

Can I join plz

Post by Gobrot »

Have been talking to Stagg/Dorri on TS and with his recent depature from POC and I feel it's about time I did the same altho for probably different reasons.

I'm a lvl 60 shammy ( restor spec ) looking for a new home am fully house trained aswell :P

Stagg will no doubt either say 1 of 2 things
1. he's a good shammy
or
2. noooo dont let him in lol
probably the latter after calling him a wuss on his farewell post lol

seriously tho anything you might need to know ask him.

thanks

Gobrot

Lumpor
Scribe

Post by Lumpor »

Hmz off into MC now mate.. not a whole lotta time to reply but i'll say what i can in the time i have and as fast as my hands can type.. (i need a new delete button)

Tara asked weather or not i knew you in RL when i asked her about your joining and i didn't lie. I myself have never met Gob's but without a doubt if you can meet somene in a game and actually call them "Friend" and mean it this is how i relate to Gob's

He's a top chap that i'd go as far as to say i've trusted since the day he joined PoC. I myself have spoken to him about everything from ingame issues to real life issues and he's always said just what i need to hear.

His heads in the right place and given the chance definatly someone i'd make the effort to meet in RL (tomorrow) if it helped him here with joining us in CW..

Clan Wulf are a really close bunch and without a doubt Gobrot i think would fit right in.

oh yeah and noooooooooooo don't let him in hehe

if you need to ask me anymore then i'm always in game

The purple heffalump
Lumpy :)
Hey i'm lumpy it's all good

Mafti
Motor Mouth

Post by Mafti »

hey there,

we are currently in progress of setting up a review-committee of your invitation. this will take a while, because we are not sure how we gonna vote those people into the committee.
this is ofcourse step 1, after that has been established the reviw-committee will review your application, will be double checked by the review-review-committee.
after step 2 we are still not sure how to go through with it, we are currently discussing if there should be further more steps or not.
this ofcourse will be voted about and checked by our "grand-old-farts" committee if it's currently right under our strict clan-rules.
in conclusion of that there may or maybe not a rules-change in our clan-rules or not.

understand?

(read: i don't know, and i'm gonna ask some people :P )
Imagination is more important than knowledge... - A.E.

Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read. - G.M.

Tara Windsong
WulfLady

Post by Tara Windsong »

Thank you for your interest in our guild, Gobrot! And don't let Mafti confuse you, he is infamous for that ;)

We will discuss your wish to join us internally and you will be informed asap about any decision made :)

Until then safe travels and lots of fun in Azeroth!
OOM - does NOT mean Out Of Mobs ...

Your mind is like a parachute ... it only works if it's open.

ESO - Elder Scrolls Online - EU server

Sirian Wulfthorn - Dragonknight tank
Rhuadh gro-Tar - Necromancer DD
Tanari Finvarra - Warden DD
and as usual a lot more ;)

Gobrot
Scholar

Post by Gobrot »

Thank you, for replying and I must add I never paid Stagg to write that either, maybe if I did he may of took his time writing it lol
Gobrot lvl 70 Shaman : Master Elixir (alch 373)

Lumpor
Scribe

Post by Lumpor »

Ah the offer of untold riches Mmmmmmm riches..
Hey i'm lumpy it's all good

Gobrot
Scholar

Post by Gobrot »

5:01 pm ? what happend to i'll get up at 4pm? anyone would think you never got to sleep till gone 9am this morning.

Thorsten
Grandmaster Starfarmer

Post by Thorsten »

Since noone knows you IRL it might be a good start to write at least 300 words about that...

If this is supposed to be an application i think its far to short....especially since noone knows you IRL (or did i mention that before?).

And because noone knows you IRL i think it should be accompanied with some photographs and we want to 'google' you too..
green and stupid...? - huh!?

Gobrot
Scholar

Post by Gobrot »

300 words? it was a struggle to write the first post :s , A photo would just scare you it certainly does me, however there is one posted on the POC website ( forget where now probably under something like photo's).

my avatar is pretty damn close to what I look like cept he is slightly better looking and probably more intelligent aswell.

Gobrot
Scholar

Post by Gobrot »

After putting considerable thought into your request for a 300 word biography I feel I might be able to do it, so here goes.....

It was a cold and wet morning way back 33 years ago when I was brought into this world. For many years I got taller and slightly rounder at the waist ( not fat tho just rounder ) soon I had left school and found myself a job then another and another till finally I found I liked. At this point I do have to say please dont ask what job I do as many taurens will hide and cower in fear.

So anyways there I was happily playing about on a computer when someone suggested playing wow, sure I thought could be fun so in a moment of madness I started a human warrior, before I knew it he was lvl60.
After that it was apparent to me that warrior wasn't the character for me so I started a Shammy, not much later I was lvl60 again and was in a guild ( TheAsylum ) not long after that we formed a union with POC and was raiding quite merrily. unfortunately our GM was unable to carry on being GM so we decided a merger would happen.
Anyways all was great am uber I was made an officer after a number of weeks all went pear shaped ( cutting long story short ) stagg re join you guys, I left POC and that us upto date vertually.

Wasn't huge alot about me I know but since playing wow my hobbies have sort of been put on the back shelf a bit :) and I had to pad this out to make the 300 word requirement.

eddited to add..... I dont think there is 300 words here so just read it twice and I think we'll be ok.
Last edited by Gobrot on 06 Mar 2006, 06:42, edited 1 time in total.

JD
Motor Mouth

Post by JD »

And don't let Mafti confuse you, he is infamous for that

Tara forgot to mention that the same goes for Thorsten :(
If brute force doesnt solve your problems, you are not using enough of it.

Gobrot
Scholar

Post by Gobrot »

heh i guessed that

Thorsten
Grandmaster Starfarmer

Post by Thorsten »

well then i guess you're a butcher.....;)

do you do pony's as well?

Marco
Scribe

Post by Marco »

Ooh the pony question. Good luck answering that, Gobrot... ;)

Tara Windsong
WulfLady

Post by Tara Windsong »

There is only one Wulfie you should take seriously ... and that's me :P

No, serious. The answer to the horsie question can make or break your attempt to join CW ;)

Nice story there! Could use a bit of fluffing up and maybe a slight romantic touch but not bad, really!

Keep them coming :)
OOM - does NOT mean Out Of Mobs ...

Your mind is like a parachute ... it only works if it's open.

ESO - Elder Scrolls Online - EU server

Sirian Wulfthorn - Dragonknight tank
Rhuadh gro-Tar - Necromancer DD
Tanari Finvarra - Warden DD
and as usual a lot more ;)

Thorsten
Grandmaster Starfarmer

Post by Thorsten »

i think he should sing a song too....

Gobrot
Scholar

Post by Gobrot »

Thorsten wrote:well then i guess you're a butcher.....;)

do you do pony's as well?

Nope am not a butcher, oh this is turning into guess my job :P

The pony question tho is intresting considering there is a beef cut called pony. However if refering to the ones of the animal type the answer would have to be no.

Vyctor
Scribe

Post by Vyctor »

Ponyburgers! Get your freshly grilled Ponyburgers right here!!

<adds more charcoal to the BBQ>
Vyctor 60th level Shaman......Tyrant with delusions of grandeur!
Ronyx 60th level Mage on a Power Trip!
I love to punt gnomes!
Nerf Pally's!

Vyctor Wulf 20th level W/M Guildwars

ORC_Savrukk
Scholar

Post by ORC_Savrukk »

I love that avatar!!!!

Savrukk

Thorsten
Grandmaster Starfarmer

Post by Thorsten »