Application for consideration

KrasaR
Initiate

Application for consideration

Post by KrasaR »

Hello, I have heard a lot about your guild from fezzick for a long time since i was levelling with him. Which was about a year ago and I kept in contact with him since. I have been good friends with him. We both got to level 60 together basically. However I was in another gaming community called "faust and turdys" but sadly to say its falling apart so I am looking for another.

So basically im looking for gaming community like yours, fezzick told me about you play other games and i would be up for that ;), fezzick recommended me to you and he said there is a basic rule that you only accept family and friends from RL, well I guarantee you if me and fezzick lived near each other we would be friends so i don’t know if that counts but :wink:

I’m also thinking of raiding with you, I am a level 60 shaman 30/0/21 spec'd hopefully going ench in TBC.. I enjoy raiding a lot but progression > loot so that’s what im hoping for not really the loot if that’s what your thinking.

I’ve got a fair fire ress - 120 and only 33 NR but I am working on that. I also have healing gear which helps in raids, When ever I am needed to heal I will so that wont be a problem. I’ve had experiences in MC up to raggy, BWL only razorgore though and ive completed ZG. I also use TS (can use vent if needed), have latest version of CT raid, GEM, KTM threat meter.

Well that’s about my character. I hope you make an exception for the RL rule but i understand if not, fezzick told me just to give it a try so I thought I would...If there’s anything you need to know just ask.

Thanks anyway

KrasaR...
Last edited by KrasaR on 01 Nov 2006, 03:13, edited 1 time in total.

Fezzick
Initiate

Post by Fezzick »

As a follow-up here - Krasar is the first of what will likely be three applications from the F&T pool.

Each of them are people I've played with since I began playing WOW - and all come highly recommended as very personable, friendly and serious players who know how (as I like to think I do also) to keep it fun all the while as well.

Any questions at all I'm also here to respond - but as Krasar mentioned, if I were anywhere near the Welsh edge of the globe, I would be able to say I'd met them all - and given that I'll be travelling to see Anders (Skallagrim) and Chrissy (Marei) at some point soon, there's a good chance I will have had the chance to do so :) *crosses his fingers*

Thanks for giving these gents a consideration.

~ Fezz

Tara Windsong
WulfLady

Post by Tara Windsong »

Hello Krasar,

thanks for your interest in joining Clan Wulf :) Fezzick already announced your wish to become a member of the pack and I will forward this to our private member forum so - as always - the whole guild can vote on it.

I will keep you posted!

Until then safe travels and hope to meet you soon personally :)
OOM - does NOT mean Out Of Mobs ...

Your mind is like a parachute ... it only works if it's open.

ESO - Elder Scrolls Online - EU server

Sirian Wulfthorn - Dragonknight tank
Rhuadh gro-Tar - Necromancer DD
Tanari Finvarra - Warden DD
and as usual a lot more ;)

KrasaR
Initiate

Post by KrasaR »

I just thought i would reply and just give you a better picture of me :)

Well.. I’m 17, in my last year of college. Currently studying a national diploma in systems support. Next Year hoping to go on and start a degree in systems support. I live in Wales, Cardiff, also I do taekwon-do for Wales and Cardiff have been for a few years now. I also play five a side football for a team, and yes I organize this and get in my WoW hours :wink: . In the past I have played many mmo's rpg, rts, probley like many of you, also I wouldn’t mind trying out a few of them that you play. Hmm, i cant really think of much else to say than I enjoy going to town also with friends on the piss etc :).

Well i hope this helps you all get a better picture of me..

KrasaR..

Duvi
Visionary

Post by Duvi »

Heya, don't think we have forgotten about you!

Duvi
Visionary

Post by Duvi »

We are basically waiting for a word from Fezzick.