What lvl do i need to be to join ur guild?

Painmaker
Initiate

What lvl do i need to be to join ur guild?

Post by Painmaker »

I was going to apply but I didnt know what lvl i needed to be to join. Im a lvl 38 Tauren Marksmanship Hunter.

Tora
Scribe

Post by Tora »

Greetings Painmaker!

We do not have level restrictions regarding joing this guild. However we are a guild based on RL friendship, ie you need to be real life friend to someone within the guild or a family member.

If that is the case, please reply here and I'm sure we can arrange something :)

Best wishes/Grimtora
Grimtora - Troll Hunter, Mining-Herbalism
Liri - Orc Warrior, Blacksmith- Enchanter
Flavianna - Orc Rogue, Alchemy- Disenchanter

Torastina 6L8 Huntress Midgard-Guinevere (DaoC)

Painmaker
Initiate

Post by Painmaker »

I do wish to join but i dont know anyone :(

Tora
Scribe

Post by Tora »

As I spoked to you in game yesterday you probably remember me telling you that we are pretty strict about RL friendship here. I'm sure you will be able to find a guild that welcomes you. There should be plenty around. Just be causous some of them are , as far as I know, not very good guilds. If they invite anyone who asks, that is what you will get, a guild full of members who don't know each other and probably won't care.

So, be picky, try and get to know and hunt with different people from different guilds until you find one that suits you, then ask for a membership.

Best of luck! / Tora
Grimtora - Troll Hunter, Mining-Herbalism
Liri - Orc Warrior, Blacksmith- Enchanter
Flavianna - Orc Rogue, Alchemy- Disenchanter

Torastina 6L8 Huntress Midgard-Guinevere (DaoC)

gorefest
Scribe

Post by gorefest »

yes just try and party allot when questing and ask about the guilds of the people u like running with ,even though there are allot of guilds that are mostly pvp / pve some are even based on nationalities like an all swedish guild or an all norsk or even all dutch so like tora says be choosy and picky its hard getting a good guildwhen the word travels u are guildhopping (wich makes people suspicuos about your loyalty towards their guild)
so even if we are sorry u cant your our guild we surely hope u find a nice one outthere

and maybe if u let us know your prefferences we can even hint u in the right direction

greets gorefest
World of Warcraft

Gorefest lvl60 hunter (Dps don't think ill get that till 70)
Satanas lvl60 warrior (TANK??......more like armored car)
Creepindeath lvl57 rogue (pickpocketing u while u read this)
Bubblefest lvl?? paladin( plate AND healing... tisk tisk)