leaving UO forever

Jalik
Initiate

Post by Jalik »

hello my friends,

I haven't been around for a while. I know that CW got some new members but some of you may still remember me ;)

I just made the decission to leave UO. I wasn't playing alot the last month coz I got a new addictive game (WW2Online). I have two own ww2ol sites now, working for another as news writer, working for an online game magazine .. and playing alot of course ;) All that leaves no time for UO. My house and all what's in it will be a present to a friend and his rl-wife - both I got to know as youngs in Haven during my wonderfull time as Companion.

I really enjoyed the time with you. The good times as well as the sad times...
I'll never forget the day I met Napo (I was a complete newbie and just left Haven *g*) and how he introduced me to the honorfull family of Clan Wulf. I'll never forget the Clanhunts, I'll never forget the very first house placing in trammel (oh what a day hehe), I'll never forget the action I had with CWO and the faction wars, I'll never forget Max speeches, the two big cw-castles, blackmores inn, all that joy and friendship you gave me, ...

After EA stopped the volunteer programs I somewhat lost the last goal in UO. It was a great honor for me to receive the last ethernal flame award on drachenfels (the month the program was shot down) and really enjoyed the time I spend with the youngs. But the time has come to cut the ties to UO and to look forward to new realms.

I've seen alot (not everything) and had alot of fun with you guys! But even if I'm not playing UO anymore... I'll be ClanWulf forever! Hopefully we'll meet again out there somewhere (I'll ever be known as Jalik, no matter where).

Honor and Friendship!

(remember me from time to time ;)

*waves*
Wherever you go, there you are!

Post by Guest »

*waves* Take care Jalik and remember, once a Wulf always a Wulf!

Post by Guest »

Take care and goodluck on your new adventures!

Dr Dedoverde

Post by Dr Dedoverde »

A shame to see you leave again, we had some fun times together. My best wishes, and may the future only bring you sweets.  :p

<a href="http://www.uoplace.com/wot" target="_blank">Wheel Of Time</a>

Seth
Scribe

Post by Seth »

Have a good time m8, whereever you go. Won't forget our time in CWO and ACE

fist clan
Scholar

Post by fist clan »

*sight*
well well there go´s another great wulf oops did i say go !
NO WAY
well Jalik i wish you the best on the new realms and as you did say ONCE A WULF &nbsp;ALLTIME &nbsp;A WULF &nbsp;
best wishes and regards

and give me a addy to the WW2 sites you are working on *grins* *packs a backpack with his belongings ready to try new way´s (:PPPP NANANANA i gona stay and get a old wulf :PPPPPP)*
The end of the live is the beginning of rebirth [br]Hail to the Clan an remember the Falen ones

QuaiGong
Farmer of Stars

Post by QuaiGong »

Wir sehen uns bestimmt noch online

;)
World of Warcraft (Runetotem)
Quai - 60 Troll Rogue
Quong - 60 undead Mage

Jalik
Initiate

Post by Jalik »

btw: I discovered DAOC... nice game ;) I'm playing on Avalon for Albion. We'll see if it's addictive enough to co-exist beside WW2OL ;)

Seth
Scribe

Post by Seth »

m8 get a password for the members forum. So many wulfs are in DAoC.

Mart
Farmer of Stars

Post by Mart »

Jalik was it one of your character that was the GM of CWO?

If so Can you let someoen ahve the password and account name so we can retrieve the stone?

"Don't be dismayed at good-byes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again. And meeting again, after moments or lifetimes, is certain for those who are friends."

Jalik
Initiate

Post by Jalik »

Janek had the cwo stone once, yes. but i transfered it to one of max' chars afaik.