YYYYYUUUUUHHHHHHUUUUUU

Timothy1
Initiate

YYYYYUUUUUHHHHHHUUUUUU

Post by Timothy1 »

Hi all,

i´m Fleischi from Germany and played in the past with few of you at SimJunkies. Was gr8 fun with ya guys but then u gone :(

Now i signed in here and hopefully we see us back on track :D

Cheers

Fleischnoob

QuaiGong
Farmer of Stars

Post by QuaiGong »

Hey Fleischi,

good to see you here. Indeed we been sucked into some other games :O

I kind of went to Aion for a while and play now a bit of world of warcraft again but not as intense as in the past so I should be able to make a couple of days space for some racing again. Actually thats a good idea :)

Unfortunately my GFX card blew yesterday and I got to wait until monday to get a new one. Think I been victim to that 196.75 NVidia driver.

Oh and if you wondering who that Quai guy is, been known at SJ as Tom Wulf :D

Once my new gfx card is there I will turn up again at the back of a grid near you :)
World of Warcraft (Runetotem)
Quai - 60 Troll Rogue
Quong - 60 undead Mage

Timothy1
Initiate

Post by Timothy1 »

Tommy m8y :D

how ya been. verry long time not seen :cry:

so u have to wait for new graphic card. thats hard m8. i know this as my hdd wrecked :lol: costed me only 3 weeks or so :roll:

today i get bad company 2, but i don´t know how much time i can spent for it. Still undusted GTR2 and like it a lot now :lol:

So much cool games but time... damm work :redhotevil:

Grimwart
Motor Mouth

Post by Grimwart »

Hey Fleischi :) Nice to see you around these parts!

Well like Tom I got into playing Aion, and I'm still doing that. Like most MMO it has habit of sucking up all available playtime, so I've been slacking on the SJ front since christmas. I keep intending to get back into playing Arma with the guys on wednesdays at least, but always something comes up and I forget. I just got a new graphics card too (lucky my old one didn't burn, I just needed an upgrade) and arma looks great in it so I really must try again.

Don't know when I'll get back on the racing track. The problem is I need to practice a lot to get consistent on a track, and crashing all the time is no fun :) So I probably won't be any leagues until I get bored of Aion. I should try to show up for some alfatinas again, but last time I tried there was problems with GTL and I couldn't get connected before I felt sleepy and went to bed instead. Working 5am most saturday's doesn't help :(
World Of Warcraft - Runetotem(EU)
Grimwart - Orc Warrior, Armoursmith and Master Angler
Grim - Undead Rogue
Grimfire - Troll Mage
Grimfix - Troll Priest

Timothy1
Initiate

Post by Timothy1 »

Hi Grimwart,

glad u been fine last days :)

So, u guys playing Aion :D and u having a new graphic card, sounds good. i must admit, i wasn´t sure what happens, it looked like Clan Wulf leaved SJ and nobody knowed why. Sure u guys missed lots of good races but Aion sound good to :D

i might be wrong but there is a league which could suit you. Only 4 races in a year and it´s on GTR2 with default cars. Well, the first race in 2 weeks, so it´s to short to join for ya i think but maybe the second races then :D

here the link:

http://forum.simjunkies.org/gtr-2-105/g ... ld-season/

u guys playing bit COD MW2 or Bad Compayn 2? Hope to catch ya lads :D