Would love to join :)

Earthspirit
Scholar

Would love to join :)

Post by Earthspirit »

Heya Everyone, i was commonly known as Earthspirit, however in more recent time i have been known as Niccesso, the nome mage :o (why i rolled it allaince i will never know). My horde life started out in Protectors of Chaos, and during those times i always thought that would be my home, however shorty after dinging 60 they decided to go for the big jump to becoming a Raiding guild. Which was great untill a few "important" people in the guild, who will remain nameless, got a tad cocky with their new epics. Sadly, i prefer the social side of the game, so i eventually /gquit, and for some crazy reason rerolled Alliance.. and then joined a raiding guild.. /doh. However the short(ish) period on Alliance has allowed me to endure in some rather in depth raiding, which is always great for enduring the games experiences.

However, the amount of jerks on aliiance seems to have doubled over these last few weeks, so it was about time i rerolled and enjoyed so original Horde fun. My new main is currently on level 40 (Undead mage, named Niccéssó), but ofcourse i can also provide my Shaman when needed in game. A guild for me is about having a home, and somewhere to have fun rather than constantly going after better and new gear, and tbh i dont think there is one person on this realm who doesnt know about Cw's great history of friendships that have gone from gane to game, and tbh, this is exactly the kind of group i want to join, despite wow being my first main mmorpg ( i did have guild wars for a while, but it kinda sucked :P)Well, thats my in game summary, now i guess a little more about me.

Well, im a 17 year old male from the UK, who has a rather strong passion for sports. I play everything from hockey and teninis, to rugby and american football.It's a big year for me this year in my education, after kinda screwing up last year it certainly put things in perspective for me, and i am quite glad to say im turning things around, scoring 2 A's and 2 B's in my module mocks. Ofcourse im not all work and sport, there is also the great adventures of my crazy nights out ( the one's i remeber) which have some great storys.

Well, thats me, if you would like to find out anything else just wisper me in gane, or PM on the runetotem.eu forums as (although it may not seem like it Luqu xD) i am one them the majority of the time im at home.

well, hope to hear from you soon, lurv's n hugs your Gnomecow(undead)

Duvi
Visionary

Post by Duvi »

Yup I know him, I invited him to become a moderator on the rt.eu boards as I liked his posts, decent posts, no flaming etc, just looked like a gentle, friendly person. So far I am very right about him :)
I gtg, finally the AQ raid is starting.

Thorsten
Grandmaster Starfarmer

Post by Thorsten »

Hiya Earthspirit,

welcome to the CW-boards... and thanks for sharing your story!

Rugby is ok, but american football???? pff!!

/wave
green and stupid...? - huh!?

Earthspirit
Scholar

Post by Earthspirit »

rugby is basically just american football, but you get to nail people ALOT harder :P hehe.. im not a phsyco, promise :P

Leah
Scribe

Post by Leah »

Thorsten wrote:Rugby is ok, but american football???? pff!!
I like it too :-$
World of Warcraft
Leahna- lvl 60 rogue
Arleah- lvl 60 mage

I´m old enough to know better, but I´m still too young to care ;)

Come and paint a picture and leave a message in our baby´s special guestbook-> having a painting book on her website: www.unserbaby.ch/Vivian-Alea

Duvi
Visionary

Post by Duvi »

Earthspirit has joined CW as a trialist, I'm his guardian.
He was invited around 14th of December. (Anyone got a more specific date?)

Earthspirit
Scholar

Post by Earthspirit »

it was wednesday i think, so.. 13th? p.s, who do i need to send a pm to again about the froums?:P

Duvi
Visionary

Post by Duvi »

You can post in the "Petitioners Hall" too, then any of the mods can handle your request.